2:00 pm An 88-year-old Baltimore man allegedly drove his vehicle toward a Moo Moo Carwash employee when he was told to back up and go through correctly. He ignored a manager who tried to speak with him then ran over a plastic “Stop” sign to re-enter the carwash.
He was still in the carwash when the police arrived. Officers noticed a message written on one of the truck’s windows which read, “I called the cops. Nice driving asshole.” They determined that the vandalism was from a prior incident and that the man had hoped to wash off the dried paint.
5:30 pm Two men stole multiple bottles of liquor from Kroger on Hill Road.
7:30 pm Two men stole perfume from Ulta Beauty valued at $1.795.
9:15 am a 39-year-old Canal Winchester man stole two packs of underwear from Big Lots.
10:00 am Construction materials totaling $1,800 were taken from a development near Milnor.
Fairfield County Sheriff
The Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office created the following blotter and posted it on their Facebook page. You can also get news and updates by downloading the Sheriff’s Office app for your smartphone.
Will update once records are released.
- 300 block of E. Main St., Amanda, petty theft, catalytic converter stolen from vehicle, report taken.
- 9600 block of Wagonwood Dr. NW, Violet Twp., petty theft, unauthorized transactions on credit card, report taken
- Dollar General, Clearcreek Twp., petty theft, report taken.
- Dollar General, Clearcreek Twp., trespassing, 20 yr. old male arrested for violation of protection order and transported to the Fairfield County Jail.
- Three motor vehicle accident reports taken.